Why you should enter The Tabby Awards /Business competition:
- The Tabby Awards is the only competition specifically devoted to tablet apps. Your app won’t be mixed with mobile apps nor traditional websites.
- The Tabby Awards /Business is a business competition, where business-oriented and enterprise apps are evaluated by a business-minded jury for a business-focused audience. You don’t compete with consumer and entertainment-focused apps for the judges’ attention.
- It is a worldwide competition. Winners benefit from the prestige of a global award.
- Winners will be celebrated at a ceremony within the TabletBiz conference and expo – the largest business event devoted to business and professional uses of tablets. Winners will thus benefit from immediate and live exposure to potential customers and partners.
- Winners will be announced in a widely disseminated news release; results will be heavily covered in TabTimes – the only media devoted to tablets for business and productivity; and PR efforts will be made to ensure maximum visibility for all winners. Tablets being a very hot market segment, media and industry attention for this competition should be high.
- If you’re an app publisher, mentioning that your app is an “award winner” in its app store description would be a plus.
- If you are an organization having developed or commissioned an app for internal use, winning an award is a good way to stand out as a tech leader in your industry. If you app is for your customers, it’s a good way to show how much you care for them.
- For many organizations, finding a good tablet app development firm is difficult. These organizations look for clues in the market to help them select the right supplier, and award winners will be at the top of their list.
- Winning an award is an excellent way to attract, retain and motivate the best talent.
- Submitting an entry is easy, quick and – frankly - cheap.
- The only thing you can be sure of is: if you don’t submit, you can’t win.
Good luck with your entry.