- The Tabby Awards celebrate the best tablet apps and games, in order to encourage excellence, to help developers and publishers develop and adopt best practices, and to accelerate the growth of the tablet ecosystem.
- More specifically, The Tabby Awards /Business ultimately aims to help organizations make the best use of tablets and apps for their organizational purposes.
- Judges are appointed by The Tabby Awards among professionals having an expertise in app development, design and/or publishing, with the additional contribution of analysts, journalists, expert users, tablet industry professionals and business people.
The 2015 Tabby Awards/ Business panel of judges will include:
If you wish to be considered or to recommend someone for a future competition, please review our Call for judges.
Judges must declare any potential conflict of interest before the voting process begins. If any judge has an interest in a piece submitted to the competition, he/she is not authorized to vote in the corresponding category.
- The panel of judges reserves the right to decide the judging criteria and their respective importance.
- As a guideline, judges are encouraged to consider the following criteria: Innovation, Suitability/Optimization for tablets, Design/UX, Ease of use, Performance/reliability, Overall value for individual user, Business value for organization
- Judges consider the app itself but also the supporting information provided in the submission.
- Judging panel deliberations are confidential.
- Judging panel reserves the right to change an entry category.
- Judging panel reserves the right to combine several categories into a single one, or to split a category in several categories.
- Judging panel proclaims one or several finalist(s) and one winner per category.
- Judging panel reserves the right not to grant an award in any category where the highest standards of excellence are not met.
- Judging panel decisions are final.
The 2015 competition will be announced later this year. To be updated, sign up below for our mailing list.