Welcome to the best tablet apps!
The Tabby Awards is the only global competition for the best tablet-optimized apps.
2015 Nominees have been announced!
The 2015 competition for the best consumer apps and games is currently ongoing.
Now, it’s your turn to have a say. As a tablet user, you can vote on this site for one app in each category and help it win a Tabby Awards Users’ Choice prize!
- See which apps made the cut after the first round
- Test the ones you don’t know on your own tablet
- Vote for your favourite apps
Ready? Here are the 2015 Nominees:
- Best Android tablet apps and games (11 categories)
- Best iPad apps (17 categories)
- Best iPad games (7 categories)
Winners and Users’ Choice picks will be announced this summer.
About the Tabby Awards
The Tabby Awards is the only awards program honoring the best tablet-optimized apps worldwide. Every year since 2012, it has been holding two separate competitions:
- one for consumer apps and games;
- another one for business and professional apps, called The Tabby Awards /Business, with its own website. (The 2015 edition of this competition will be launched soon.)
In each competition, nominees and winners are selected among submitted apps by an international panel of independent app experts.
Want to be updated on The Tabby Awards programs?
Sign up for the free Tabby Awards mailing list: Just a few times per year, we’ll update you on the latest developments related to the Tabby Awards (including dates of submission periods for the next competitions).
Would you consider participating as a judge in a future competition?
We are always looking for tablet app pros and fans to help us review apps. See our call for judges.
Is your app a business, professional or enterprise app?
Then you should enter The Tabby Awards /Business competition.
The Tabby Awards is a registered trademark at the Registered U.S. Patent and trademark Office.